Monday 3 October 2011

My New Job

This post continues on from "The First Step..."

So after I went for tests and interviews at two different recruitment agents in one day you will be glad to know that I got a job!

I went for an interview on Wednesday 14th September and found out that I had the job on Friday 16th and then I jetted off on holiday on the 18th!

Three years ago I finished a degree in Marketing and since then I have been planning trade-shows for a company in Watford.


It has been a mad whirl wind of a month but I am now in a position where I know that I will be doing what I love, Marketing.

Thanks for everyones support and I promise that I will get back to blogging crafts and lifestyle :) 

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Many congratulations! Hope you had a wonderful holiday too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah,
    I did have a good holiday and I will be blogging about that soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! so happy for you! tescoooos for all your smart clooooothes! xxxx

    ReplyDelete