Thursday 1 September 2011

Halloween!

Halloween is coming, and although all of the christmas decorations seem to have appeared in July I like to celebrate my holidays in the correct order.

In this post I will feature my favourite handmade Halloween inspired items.

Starting off with this gorgeous spider ring £10.00 made by Lizzie from La Chic Unique (@chicuniqueuk)


Heidi M. MacDonald is an amazingly talented illustrator who works under the name Little Nore (@littlenore). She has designed a range of Halloween brooches costing £6.00 each. Each brooch is a one off and hand drawn by Heidi. She also has a lovely blog which can be found here.


Sarah Wheatly AKA The Other Mousie (@theothermousie) is the most fantastic sockologist! Sarah has a fabulous talent. If your looking for something child friendly and made of socks then look no further then her spooky collection featuring her Itty Bitty vampire Kitty £13.00, who comes with his very own garlic bulb!



Sarah has two shops on Esty TheOtherMousie and Cirque de Chaussettes featuring her amazing circus creations, like Monsieur Alphonse Poissonnier, £25.00. 

2 comments:

  1. What a marvellous selection of Halloween goodies, I love Halloween and I'm working on some things right now, well trying too!

    Thank you so much for for featuring me and your very lovely kind words x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the selection you choose, The little vampire kitty is so cute.
    Thank you for your lovely words and for featuring my brooches :D

    ReplyDelete