Tuesday 23 August 2011

A Photo A Day - 5

Sorry it is so late at night but I knew what I wanted to take a picture of and I had to wait until tonight.





I am starting to make a Hippo for my friends baby. My reasons for this picture are:

1) He is amazingly cute! Hopefully he will make this persons child very happy!




2) The book this pattern is from is called "Tiny Yarn Animals" by Tamie Snow






3) Secretly I already love him, and although I have only done three rounds I would love to keep him for myself!

If you want to take part the rules can be found here.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I love crochet. I find it so relaxing to do. Personally I like the little racoon who is upside down on the book cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a lovely idea, that looks so cute too! Good luck with making him & don't forget to post a picture when he's finished x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i could crochet but have never been able to. Look forward to seeing hippo when he is done. p.s. I would want to keep it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he looks very cute, I wish I could crochet - I have a kit and I am determined to learn....eventually. Post a piccy when he is done :)

    ReplyDelete