Tuesday 28 June 2011

School Fete

So I went along to the local school fate today with my lovely mummy and we defiantly got our priorities right hitting the ice cream van and the pimms stand!











While I was there I was in search for lovely crafty people that I could tell the world about!

Well we found the lovely Hayley Boulter of Ceramic Hearts. Hayley started crafting after having three lovely boys. Working from home gives her the flexibility she needs. Hayley sees making these lovely gifts as and excuse to get the glitter out have have a girly time!






She also makes the hearts as wedding favour gifts.







For pricing and special requests please visit her website.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely have your priorities right my dear - lol! Wish I could've joined you! Love the hearts too xx

    ReplyDelete